Oh Holiday Tree, Oh Holiday Tree…


What the Hell is going on in this country. In Boston Massachusetts, a 48 foot Christmas tree was renamed…guess what… a Holiday tree!! Because Christ is evil and the name Christmas offends up-tight atheists. “OHHH, my ears, my ears! They’re bleeding from having to hear Christmas tree! Ohhh”

The tree was cut down by a Nova Scotia logger and donated to the not so great city of Boston. According to Reuters, the man who chopped the tree was very upset at the renaming and said, "If they decide it should be a holiday tree, I'll tell them to send it back. If it was a holiday tree, you might as well put it up at Easter." The mayor of Boston, to his credit, said he would call it a Christmas tree no matter what.

I’m curious… is anyone actually offended by the word Christmas? I know there are a lot of insane people in this world, but I have never met or heard from someone offended by a Christmas tree. Call me crazy, but I blame this on political correctness, which of course is an extension of liberalism.

“Political correctness is inverted McCarthyism” –Dennis Miller-