Spy vs. Spy

Clinton launched an illegal and immoral war in Bosnia and Kosovo, appeased terrorism, lied (and I’m not talking about Monica), killed innocent civilians in Iraq, bombed Iraq on the same Intel Bush used, made regime change in Iraq US policy, divided the country, is a redneck from Arkansas, Pardoned hundreds of criminals, Halliburton was used for contracts, employed shady staff like Sandy Berger, and many more. Using Liberal logic Bush and Clinton are the same.

It seems that this type of warrant-less searches and wiretaps have been happening for a long time. Could it be that the Clinton Administration was involved in this type of espionage? Yes, of course his administration was involved and advocated this type of warrant-less wire tapping, and I’m glad that they did. Because when all the political rhetoric goes away, the defense of America is all that matters.

National Review
"The Department of Justice believes, and the case law supports, that the president has inherent authority to conduct warrant-less physical searches for foreign intelligence purposes," Deputy Attorney General Jamie Gorelick testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee on July 14, 1994."It is important to understand," Gorelick continued, "that the rules and methodology for criminal searches are inconsistent with the collection of foreign intelligence and would unduly frustrate the president in carrying out his foreign intelligence responsibilities."

NewsMax
“During the 1990's under President Clinton, the National Security Agency monitored millions of private phone calls placed by U.S. citizens and citizens of other countries under a super secret program code-named Echelon.”

Opinionnation
I love when facts come out and end up proving my point. I have no doubt that the majority of Americans understand the need for our Government to spy on individuals whom they believe are a threat. Do I want them exploiting this power…No, I don’t. But do I want the government to do their job…Yes, I do. Do you think we are fighting a war that requires espionage at the most secret levels? Do you think that the government's failing before 9-11 should be repeated? Do you think that paperwork is the end all be all? Do you really think your rights are being violated? My rights have never been violated. The fact is, if I visit via internet, or call a known terrorist group or support group, I expect to be flagged. If I wasn't flagged then my government and Intel agencies would be among the worst in the world. If my government was not spying on individuals that have adequate ties to terrorism, be they foreign or American, I would be scared shitless.