Valerie Plame In Pajamas

Joe, I'm Sorry. I Didn't Plan This...But, He Is The Former President


Above is the headline I sent in to the Drudge Report. I hope they use it. He asked readers to come up with a headline that fits the new pajama picture put out by Valerie Plame and Joe Wilson.

Valerie Plame and her husband Joe Wilson have posed for a new photo shoot. Call me a right-wing hawk, but if she was covert and endangered why on earth is she doing more publicity stunts. If she was truly covert and in danger, wouldn't her contacts and inside informers have all been flagged by now. If the [enemy] knows her face then they now know that her contacts are possible informers or CIA colleagues. Maybe Joe should have thought about that before writing an op-ed piece in the most recognizable news paper in the world.

What gets me upset is that Joe reported to the NY times that Saddam Hussein did not seek "yellow cake" in Africa. But he never proves it. How does he know and who told him. That would be like if he went to Iran and asked, "The United States thinks your building this nuclear program to develop a nuclear weapon, is that true?" And when Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the President of Iran says, "no, it is for peaceful energy," Wilson goes to the NY Times and slams the Administration saying, "I was sent to Iran and I can tell you for sure that Bush is lying, Iran’s nuclear program is peaceful."