Liberals: How Do They Live With Themselves

I just received a comment from a fellow blogger named MrChris who seemed to be disturbed that I believe small amounts of collateral damage is worth killing top Al Qaeda Leaders. Yes, I strongly feel that in this war on terror, it is vitally important to take out the enemy even if that enemy happens to be surrounded by the “innocent” people housing them. And if you have a problem with that or my opinion then tough, you don’t live in the real world. Let me explain something to those bleeding-heart liberals that have a problem with air strikes on Al Qaeda Targets that may result in the deaths of innocent people. Pay Attention because this is why I despise the far-left.

The same-bleeding heart liberals that condemn me for saying collateral damage is acceptable are the same people who turned out in millions to vote for John Kerry. John Kerry admitted to killing innocent people and he admitted to being a war criminal. Therefore, any person who voted for John Kerry, not only voted for an admitted war criminal but they now expose their phony outrage over innocent casulties when it comes to targeting Al Qaeda. Not to mention that many on the left have charged George Bush with war crimes yet at the same time voted for an actual war criminal in John Kerry. I would love to see them try to dodge this and make up some excuse on why it's somehow different for them to label Bush a war criminal yet vote for one. I would love to see the left try to dodge the fact that they claim to be against killing innocent people in war but vote for a candidate that actually did what they are condemning. HYPOCRITES! You see, I don't have a problem with the horrific acts of war Kerry admittedly took part in; just like I don't have a problem with a small amount of collateral damage when it means killing top Al Qaeda. I'm consistent; the hypocritical left is not...that's the difference

John Kerry: "There are all kinds of atrocities, and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free fire zones. I conducted harassment and interdiction fire. I used 50 calibre machine guns, which we were granted and ordered to use, which were our only weapon against people. I took part in search and destroy missions, in the burning of villages. All of this is contrary to the laws of warfare, all of this is contrary to the Geneva Conventions."