America Is Slowly Dying

Beginning Monday, the Oceanside Unified School District is banning all flags and patriotic clothing. According to school officials, some students are using the garments and flags to taunt classmates. [Article] This ban is in response to the protests over the illegal immigration legislation. Let me get this straight, Illegal immigrants are allowed to come to this country, sack city squares, and take down American flags and put up a foreign flag to represent a taking of territory, but American students aren’t allowed to wear colors representing America. WTF! Never in my life did I think I would see the day when people would be banned from wearing clothes that have the colors red, white and blue. What country do we live in where symbols of America are banned and students are threatened for expressing their constitutional rights? Is this China or is this Cuba; where the hell are we? This school is lucky that I’m not there because if someone banned me from wearing patriotic clothing I would wear it just to spite them. And then when they tried to throw me out of class I would take out my knife and threaten to stab anyone who violated my constitutional rights of free speech and expression. They would have to call the police to pull me out of there. They say this ban is to prevent violence but I say “Give me liberty or give me death”.

We are seeing our rights being taken away everyday in this country and no one is willing to do anything. Schools have banned Christmas colors, Christmas songs and Christmas is a federal holiday. The city in which I live was attacked by the ACLU and do you know what for? This is what’s going on in our country so please pay attention. The ACLU filed a lawsuit against the city of Las Cruces, New Mexico. They filed this lawsuit in an attempt to force my city to change its name because Las Cruces means “the crosses”. Think about that; they tired to force an entire city to change its name. Do you know what that is called? That’s called fascism my friends. The tools and methods are different but the goal is the same.

The ACLU and groups like them are trying to frighten communities with the threat of million dollar lawsuits into conforming to their ideology. They have already successfully forced the state of California to change its state seal. It’s fear! It’s fear of lawsuits, or in the high school case, fear of violence; and it’s insane. And what’s even more sickening is that they do it under the guise of civil rights and people are none the wiser. Do you realize that in some cases, illegal immigrants have more rights and benefits than American Citizens? Do you realize that some colleges and states have allowed illegal immigrants to attend college at in-state tuition rates? That means American citizens that attend college form out-of-state are being discriminated against in favor of ILLEGAL immigrants!!!!!! Are you kidding me! What’s next, our news media refuses to print cartoons because they are offensive? Oh wait, that has already happened. If we live in fear of violence and use that fear to dictate our levels of freedom we have lost what it means to be American. Don’t let it happen.