Sideshow Cynthia...Still a Racist

The U.S. Capitol Police on Monday submitted their case against Rep. Cynthia McKinney to the U.S. Attorney's office, which will consider whether the Georgia congresswoman will face charges for tangling with a law enforcement officer last week. "We are working with Capitol Hill police to fully understand and appreciate the incident," principal assistant U.S. Attorney Channing Phillips told The Associated Press in a telephone interview.

This is what the race-baiter extraordinaire had to say in regards to this announcement. "Rest assured, I am doing the work they sent me to Washington to do. Nothing is going to keep me away from my responsibilities.” Hey, at least she admits to being sent to Washington to attack police officers and act like an idiot. I don’t think anyone has admitted that before…she was, admitting that right…Don’t tell me she was caught up in a moment of self-aggrandizement. Nah, this honest woman of faith would never be full of herself. It keeps getting better and better. I do my blog, going about my business wondering what I should post. Sometimes I think to myself, “You know, I don’t think members of the Democratic Party can get any crazier. How is it possible…it is almost a defiance of logic." But, like the sun rises and the sun sets these people just keep on coming. In any case, I hope McKinney gets thrown out of office.


Let’s run through the Democrats starting line up. “Team Nut-job”
-Howard “Scream Machine” Dean
-Nancy “bug-eyed” Pelosi
-John “I can’t believe the Dems were dumb enough to elect him” Kerry
-Dennis “the munchkin menace” Kucinich
-Hillary “Plantation” Clinton
-Al “better believe the hair” Sharpton”
-Cynthia “Race Card” McKinney
-Al “the bore” Gore
-Harry “kill the patriot act” Reid
-Teddy “scotch on the rocks” Kennedy

If those people represented my party I would have to jump off a bridge. How do you Democrats do it? When you watch these people or read their statements do you say to yourself, “now there is a leader.” or do you say, “Damn, this is my party???" lol. It’s like the gift that keeps on giving. On any given day the “Nut-job” all-stars have the potential of saying the dumbest things; and they do. It never fails. I read something that Howard Dean says and I think it can’t get any crazier. Then, sure enough, in comes Cindy Sheehan or Hillary Clinton saying something that makes the Deaner look sane. Imagine if this group were in power…for the left that would be like the blind leading the retarded.
Update, 8:30pm- McKinney broke government rules: misuse of tax payer money