Morons, Delusions, and O’Reilly

By now, I assume you and most other people have come to the realization that a certain type of person of a certain type of political persuasion, have in them, the ability to hate without sense or without reason. And it’s this type of person that tends to generate the most visitors to a website or success from a book, TV, etc. However, their success is really only due to the success of those they hate, not because of talent. For Example, Al Franken is a no-talent hack but since he attacks Bill O’Reilly and Fox, he automatically is a hero to the left and is made rich because idiots are willing to buy his books.

With that being said I will post an article from Newshounds:

Book Review - "Sweet Jesus I Hate Bill O'Reilly"

Hating Bill O’Reilly is not just a fad anymore. It’s a full-blown societal trend. Al Franken’s book Lying Liars, Robert Greenwald’s Outfoxed documentary, and other work laid the groundwork that blogs such as The News Hounds have been building on for nearly two years. MSNBC’s Keith Olbermann adds his personal vendetta against O’Reilly…

…Now, just in time for anyone hopping on board the Hate O’Reilly Express, there is Sweet Jesus, I Hate Bill O’Reilly – the book that will get you up to speed if you’re just now getting to hate Bill O’Reilly…

…Yet there is more. Sweet Jesus, I Hate Bill O’Reilly ((New York: Nation Books, 2006) also is highly analytical in its treatment of these greatest hits from the O’Reilly Life of Shame…

It has a lot more but I think you get the drift. What I find funny is that these people don't have anything if not for O’Reilly or Fox News. So I asked: “I'm just wondering why the same people who hate him are using him to make money. The only reason this blog site gets hits is because of Fox News; the only reason Al Franken is famous, among the left, is because of O'Reilly. So my question is why can't you (this site) and others create something original instead of using political rancor to gain visitors or like Franken, get rich. I'm guessing it's a lack of talent.”

Update: The Kos Clown has a Hate O’Reilly promo up: it’s a must see.