Nobel Prize Winner Wants Bush Killed

NOBEL peace laureate Betty Williams displayed a flash of her feisty Irish spirit yesterday, lashing out at US President George W. Bush during a speech to hundreds of schoolchildren. "I have a very hard time with this word 'non-violence', because I don't believe that I am non-violent," said Ms Williams, 64. "Right now, I would love to kill George Bush." Her young audience at the Brisbane City Hall clapped and cheered.

That’s not very peaceful of her now is it? And you thought I was kidding about the affects of indoctrination around the world. But when a room full of schoolchildren cheers a deranged activist for wanting to kill the President of the United States, you can no longer deny it. We are in a world in which terrorism is excused and America is attacked. We are in a world where independent students are
derided for exposing teachers like Jay Bennish and their indoctrinating practices; we’re in a world where teachers like Ward Churchill have free reign to manipulate impressionable students. When I think about it…this is more important than terrorism. I have come to believe that the left-wing media cabal is more dangerous to America’s sovereignty and our interest than the terrorist group Al Qaeda is. I do not say that lightly either.

One of the first articles I posted here at Blogger was called,
“Let’s Reward Idiots”. It was about an underreported story on Harold Pinter, a recent Nobel Prize winner. He is also a rage-filled anti-American that I quoted saying, "I found that to emerge from a personal nightmare…- the nightmare of American hysteria, ignorance, arrogance, stupidity and belligerence; the most powerful nation the world has ever known effectively waging war against the rest of the world”. It’s the typical view being spewed from the typical skewed logic that has infected many people across the world. Read his article “The American administration is a bloodthirsty wild animal” and you’ll understand how misguidedly sadistic and wrong these people can be.

Allow me to explain something, If I may, to those unfamiliar with how the “world community” works. Peace, to these people [the world community] is measured by one thing; the use of the American military. To these types of people the barbarity of terrorism and dictatorship is very much acceptable but when the “evil” America uses force to stop the “peace” that is in actuality genocide, it’s unacceptable. That's just the basic qualifications of being "honored" with a "peace" prize