Saddam Has Been Executed

***Uncut Execution Video. Scroll Down***

Saddam has just been executed for his Crimes against Humanity. Great news for all the world... unless of course you’re an idiot, Human Rights Watch or a European Appeaser.


Like always, the Republican Blogs were on top of the news before the fever-swamps of the liberal internet-folk. But don’t fret my friends, you can always count on sites like the Huffington Post to skip the celebration and go right into the, Bush killed thousands of soldiers to get revenge on Saddam Hussein crap that doesn’t make sense but they still like to use (more Americans have died in California alone during the Iraq war than have died in Iraq itself. Not that they care; they just can't use the Bush killed 'em line). Or how about the nice, Saddam’s executed, who gives a shit approach we saw from AmericaBlog.

I can’t forget to post some reactionary comments from the Huffposters. They’re
always so clever:

I’m betting this news gives bush a big hard on.


Now it's Chimpus' turn. Let the bastard hang high!!

A war created because "Saddam was mean to my daddy."

$400 billion is a whole lot of money to execute one guy. Just sayin'

Okay, enough of that. I’ll get myself sick if I post anymore from the Einsteins of the internet. But if you do support the Huffington Post, AmericaBlog or the DU, then please do the world a favor and shoot yourself in the face with a shotgun. Darwin demands it!


Update. Hillary Responds: I'm glad Saddam has been sentenced to death for his crimes but I regret voting to remove him from office and our troops have done a damn good job... those Nazis.

Update. Kos Clown Laments Saddam’s Death: I have just read that Saddam Hussein is dead. And I feel an overwhelming sense of sadness.... I feel sadness because we repaid cruelty with cruelty. We did it because we allowed an emotionally disturbed man to lead us, to direct our actions. We destroyed Saddam Hussein’s life... We killed his children while he was still alive. We hunted them down like animals and slaughtered them without dignity. As a father I will say no human deserves this

Actual Video of Execution