What Is With These Fucking People

Who the fuck talks about saving the rain forest at a party?

I’m in my early twenties and in college with many fraternity friends. I sometimes like to party and frequent a near by bar called Hurricane Alley. So when a friend calls me to come to a two-kegger, I naturally jump at the chance. Now my friend is a brilliant guy; a chemical engineer who I’ve known for a long time. He even stayed on my family’s couch in highschool when he was kicked out of his house. So, when he called I figured yeah, I’ll stop by, I haven’t seen this dude since the beginning of the semester.

I get out of work at around 11:00 and head over to his buddies house where this “party” was supposed to be happening. I get there and only about 15 people are scattered around... not much of a party. And to make things worse the majority of them were damn tree-huggers. I was like, fuck I drove over here for nothing. Well, I stayed for about half an hour and felt pretty compelled to leave after I heard a group of people talking about global warming and saving the fuckin’ trees.

I just couldn’t take it! I felt bad for leaving so soon but damn if I was going to stay there listening to that shit. Listen, if your life is trees and meditating in some hippie circle then please: Keep that shit at home. I love politics, but it ain’t my life.