Op Notice: Switched to Haloscan

I’ve finally decided to switch to Haloscan instead of sticking with Blogger comments. My decision is based on the level of internet-stalkers I’ve attracted. Several determined “progressives” have been on the attack lately with thread-hijacking attempts or just plain hate-comments. Since Blogger has no banning feature and I’m not going to limit commentator participation to only Blogger users I thought it best to switch. I wasn't going to implement comment moderation either because that pretty much negates the point of having open discussions or flowing opinions.

However, I’ll leave the Blogger comments available to blogger users if you prefer that... at least for a while. I doubt there’s a way to transfer the comments I already have on Blogger to Haloscan. But if you know a way to do that I would appreciate the help.