Holy Shit I’m Shocked!

Dems fault Bush over Iraq in 1st debate:

ORANGEBURG, S.C. - Democratic presidential hopefuls flashed their anti-war credentials Thursday night, heaping criticism on President Bush’s Iraq policy in the first debate of the 2008 campaign...

I didn’t actually watch the “debate”. I was busy counting the blades of grass on my front lawn. But I did sleep in a Holiday Inn express last night... so I just figured the Democratic presidential candidates would blame Bush. And hey, what do ya know.

My favorite quote, posted by the AP article, is from my very own governor. Because when it comes to combating terrorists who use children to
bypass checkpoints in order to kill innocent people with IEDs, sipping tea and eating crumpets is, by far, the best way to deal with such individuals: "The first day I would get us out of Iraq by diplomacy," said New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, one of eight rivals on the debate stage.

Oh, by diplomacy? Well, I would get us out of Iraq with cute hair styles, nice shoes, and matching belts... so there.