Finals Week

This week is going to be hectic for me so I don’t know how often I’ll be able to post new material. Two of my finals are coming up so, with work and studying, I doubt that I’ll have time to keep up with the news.

In fact, I’m writing this at the campus library while I’m trying to finish up a metaphysics and psychophysics workbook that’s due later tonight.

Anyway, there’s a lot of stuff going on today that I’ll mention real quick; including the Democrats pretending to be shocked that President Bush vetoed the war funding bill that he vowed to veto. Also, as you likely know, today is May Day or some stupid name like that. A bunch of Mexicans and leftists/communists protesting over... whatever.

My question is: If these legal and illegal immigrants love Mexico so much and find the enforcement of our immigration laws so offensive, then why the hell are they here? Get to packing and go back. Boom! Problem solved.

-I hope everyone has a nice week and an even better weekend. Don’t forget that the De La Hoya fight is this Saturday