Deficit Explodes to Half Its Size

Washington (AP) - The nation's budget deficit will drop to $205 billion in the fiscal year that ends in September, less than half of what it was at its peak in 2004, according to new White House estimates.

I don’t know how many times I heard about the “exploding” deficits from the two-bit democrats but I’m sure it was a lot. So now that it’s projected to be cut to a better-than-scheduled $205 billion I assume this will be hailed by the Dems as a good step forward. -hold on; I’ll check the liberal blogosphere for any word on the amazing reduction..............

.....Hmm? Nothing. But, this can’t be! It would mean that the left doesn’t actually care about the deficit itself, they only care about what can be used to undermine the Administration.


-I guess it's a pattern with them. They never cared about the Iraqi people suffering under Saddam Hussein but they pretend to care now to gain political support. They seem not to care when our troops are tortured and beheaded by the enemy but they're uncompromisingly outraged when captured terrorists are forced to listen to loud music.