Half-Blackie Slaps Down She-Devil

In probably the sweetest attack of the campaign season, Obama reminded Hillary Clinton that just because she arranged the furniture in the White House, it doesn’t make her qualified to be President.

However, I should remind Mr. Obama that being a hall monitor in middle school does not make you qualified, either.

OBAMA: WIFE TALKING TO HUSBAND DOES NOT MAKE HER QUALIFIED

...And then, Obama went out of his way to belittle Clinton's experience as first lady.

"I think the fact of the matter is that Sen. Clinton is claiming basically the entire eight years of the Clinton presidency as her own, except for the stuff that didn't work out, in which case she says she has nothing to do with it," Obama said, and added, referring to his relationship with his wife, Michelle, "There is no doubt that Bill Clinton had faith in her and consulted with her on issues, in the same way that I would consult with Michelle, if there were issues," Obama said. "On the other hand, I don't think Michelle would claim that she is the best qualified person to be a United States Senator by virtue of me talking to her on occasion about the work I've done."

-Via Drudge