McCain: I’ll be Hamas’ Worst Nightmare

Everybody knows that our enemies prefer a Democratic Party victory over John McCain. But it’s always great when groups like Hamas publicly support a Barack Obama presidency. And it’s even better when Johnny Mac comes out and smacks the American public over the head with it. –Just as a little reminder:

(Breitbart.Com) Republican John McCain took a shot at Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama on Friday, saying he was the candidate for the Palestinian Islamist movement Hamas.

"I think it's very clear who Hamas wants to be the next president of the United States," said McCain, his party's presumptive presidential nominee, in a conversation with conservative bloggers.

According to a transcript posted on the website of the Weekly Standard magazine, he said: "I think that people should understand that I will be Hamas's worst nightmare ... If Senator Obama is favored by Hamas I think people can make judgments accordingly.

I honestly hope that the Democratic Party understands that Barack Obama is going to be crushed. Because as much as I love seeing their dreams collapse every election year... I think it's best if they're prepared.