Obama Shocker: He’s Not Jesus!

And I have to admit… I was so damn close to painting my face black, embracing racist lunatics, blaming the Jews, befriending known terrorists, and speaking down to lesser town-folk in order to join the Obama faithful. But now that he has admitted imperfection… well, I just can’t, in good conscience, see myself kneeling.

STEELTON, Pa. lashed out Sunday at Democratic rival , mocking her sudden vocal support for gun rights, and saying he better understands the concerns of working class people.

The Illinois senator has spent three days on the defensive after comments he made at a San Francisco fundraiser suggesting working class people are bitter about their economic circumstances and “cling to guns and religion” as a result. Clinton has pounded him for the remarks, calling him “elitist and divisive.”

“Now I am the first to admit that some of the words I chose I chose badly, because as my wife reminds me, I’m not perfect. She reminds me of this frequently, and events often remind me as well,” Obama said, reiterating his regret for his choice of words.

“So I’m not a perfect man and the words I chose, I chose badly. They were subject to misinterpretation, they were subject to be twisted, and I regret that. I regret that deeply.

Why have you forsaken me?