Far-Left: Screw Georgia, McCain is a Warmonger

I know… picking on moonbats is too easy. But, sometimes it is too funny to pass up:

(AmericaBlog) As you probably know, there's a growing crisis between Russia and the former Soviet state of Georgia. I won't get into the details, but it basically involves the Russian military moving into Georgia to help some separatists. Anyway, John McCain, in an effort to bolster his foreign policy/national security bona fides with the voters, has been talking tough about Georgia, threatening Russia, and just the other day, referring to his phone conversation with the Georgian leader, said "I know I speak for every American when I say to him, 'Today we are all Georgians.'"

No we are not.

This is why Americans, in the end, won't vote for John McCain. Making an equivalence between former Soviet Georgia and Soviet-occupied Berlin is, well, historically naive and clinically insane. It was worth risking war with the Soviet Union to defend Europe, it is not worth American going to war with Russia to defend Georgia, regardless of how good their yoghurt. The fact that John McCain thinks Georgia - Georgia! - is as vital to US national interests as Soviet-occupied Berlin says a lot about McCain's approach to foreign policy, none of it good. McCain is, at his core, a warmonger. 100 years in Iraq sound familiar? Bomb Iran? And now, "I know I speak for every American when I say to him, 'Today we are all Georgians.'"

Speak for yourself.

very compassionate...