The Feeling of Indifference

In the back of my mind, I still don’t believe Barack Obama has a chance of winning the upcoming presidential election. And it would be very strange to hear the words: President Barack Hussein Obama; or The Leader of the Free World Barack Hussein Obama.

But I haven’t really been motivated this election cycle. Maybe it’s because this campaigning has been going on for what seems like 3 years now. I’m tired of it. I’m tired of politics. And I’m especially tired of political bloggers.

-I just realized that most of these blogger douchebags are nerds. These are the types of people that we would hold to the ground and wedgie. Hell, sometimes we would pick them up by the feet and stuff their head inside the toilet.

Although, my lack of enthusiasm might be because I didn’t really support any of the candidates on either side. -Obviously, not any Democrat. But the GOP side was just as bad. I mean Fred Thompson… give me a break! I had my heart set on Condoleezza Rice and that was it.

John McCain… sure I’m gonna vote for him over Neo but it is not like he’s a motivational speaker. The only time I was enthused about McCain was when the far-right started mindlessly attacking the man.


Anyway… the Cowboys better win this Sunday!