Tim Robbins Gets Hollywood Star

A long time coming… considering that King Douchebag has had one for a few years already:

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Tim Robbins is known in Hollywood as an Academy Award-winning actor, director, activist and hockey fanatic. On Friday, he added comedian to his repertoire while getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

"I used to take the bus from here to Burbank to go to work," he recalled. "When the bus was late, I would walk up and down and throw my cigarettes down. Now I have the honor of having this done to my star."

Guests at the ceremony included Robbins' longtime partner, Susan Sarandon, as well as relatively diminutive actor Jack Black, who said he has known the tall, lanky Robbins for 25 years.

"I literally looked up to him," Black joked. "I actually became his stalker because I wanted to be part of his world."

Say what you will about Tim Robbins’ political views (which I will say are long past retarded and bordering insane), but the man is a damn good actor. My personal favorite isn’t the likes of "The Shawshank Redemption" or even "Mystic River"; but the hilariously funny movie, "Nothing to Lose". He and Martin Lawrence cracked me up in that movie.