Dear Obama, Where’s My Money!

For 24 years I have been awaiting the one who is so great that even before he has accomplished anything, the world has been saved.

Global warming is no more. Hurricanes will never again hit black neighborhoods. The educational system has been forever reformed. Al Qaeda no longer wants to behead your children.

Obviously, the Palestinian/Israeli conflict is now settled and peace has spread throughout the Middle East. And with the state of Illinois as a shining example; corruption in D.C. will finally come to an end.

And now that Barack Obama has promised me change… I expect to receive a huge entitlement check every month to help me climb out of debt. My fridge should always be stocked and my gas tank must be full at all times.

So hurry the hell up and get in office. I want my money… and hope… and change…….. Now!