I Shot Global Warming

BBC News asks the question that I asked over two years ago: What Happened to Global Warming?

I answered that in 2007 in a post called (surprise), "What Happened to Global Warming?:

Every story in the American media runs its course and every public fad generally fades away. And so it is with the greatest bullshit extravaganza ever perpetrated upon the American people.

I think the man-made hysteria over global warming peaked last month and the Gorebots have lost all power to influence the media’s coverage of the issue. Thankfully, I think we’re done.

It was always a futile effort on the part of the global warmers to convince the general public of our impending doom. But man, for a while, they were resilient; preaching change and screeching their moral superiority at every opportunity. –But they made the classic mistake of overplaying their hand and now no one takes their overblown rhetoric seriously.

No one bought it!