Fuck NBC; Long Live Conan

First, Universal cancelled the best show on television when they cancelled “Life”. It was original, funny, profound, and was the best character on TV… even better than House.

Now, these fuckwads kick
to the curb. I have no idea what they were thinking. Especially, after all the trouble they went through to keep Conan from going to another network a few years ago.

And the way they did it was dirty… And if
comes back to host the Tonight Show I will lose all respect for him. If he does come back I hope there is a backlash and his ratings crash.

Conan is one of my heroes. Whenever bad things were going on in my life I could always count on Conan to make me laugh. I needed those laughs. And I still do need those laughs.

On his final show last night, he mentioned that part of the settlement was that he was not able to host a show for seven months. But I’m sure another network will pick him up (everyone seems to think Fox). I’m thinking ABC will move Jimmy Kimmel to the later slot and put Conan up against Leno and Letterman. But who knows?

I’m rotting for ya Coney Cone!